Rite of Passage of ‘The Prison’.
1) The unattible object of desire Tony/Tommy was to save the girl to didn’ t be a thief like him.
2)Trespassing: When Tony put the slot machine in the candy store without telling to Rosa and to Rosa father.
3) Dare: Tony save the girl.of being a thief.
4) The ‘Mischief’ that Tony/ Tommy makes is to put a slot machine in the Candy store to have more cash to buy a television to see the fights.
5) The ‘Act of atonement’ that Tony/Tommy is when he comes back from Texas and acept his life working at the Candy Store.
Rite of passage of ‘ Games at twilight’
1) The unattible object of desire. Ravi want to win the game
2) Trespassing: Ravi decided to enter the shed.
3) Dare: When Ravi entered into the shed he was scared but he have courage to enter.
4) The ‘Mischief ‘ of Ravi is tht when he get out of the shed he cry like a baby.
5) The ‘Act of atonement’ there isn’t an act of atonement because Ravi acts in an immature way